Crystal crystal crystals are artificial lead crystals. Generally, they are divided into two categories, five grades:
The first is imported, expensive, and 5,000 is considered relatively cheap.
1. Top: Austrian Swarovski crystal.
2. High-end: Aspen crystal from Egypt.
Domestically, the price is cheaper.
3. Domestic high-end, less used, imported imitation of imported crystal.
4. Domestic mid-end: more common, domestic K9 material crystal.
5. Low-end: China-made ordinary crystal, usually retail price of two or three hundred dollars, or even more than one hundred yuan.
Good crystal cutting surface is sharp, lead content is high, heavier, refraction is colorful, and you should shop around.